Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday's Musings

Finally a bit of art appeared on my easel!  
"Blue Skies"
8x10 oil on linen

The sunflowers were already started 2 weeks ago so I did finish it, but with having 2 weeks since it was I changed the "way" I was painting it, not nearly so realist but a bit more impressionist.  That done I decided to do Blue Skies really impressionistic.  It felt good to just move paint around, get the cobwebs out of my brain.

"Sunshine"
9x12 oil on linen

I wanted to go on but my momentum and a stomach growl stopped me.  Today it is a brief time at the office and then I PLAN on stepping back to the self portrait thing.  It's a fine balance between my real work and my fun work (painting) and today is that balance in play.  So toodles peeps and will keep you updated as my journey seems to zig and zag a lot. 

No comments: