Monday, August 24, 2020

Weekends of Fun

A couple of weekends ago we went to the cabin and daughter #1 came up with one of their dogs and our sweet Snicklefritz.  Her Hubby stayed in town to care for their elderly dog, my darling Mondo.
It was a spectacular weekend and the creek was finally swimable for everyone.


Last weekend daughter #2 came up with her hubby and our precious Min-Min.  She is nearly 11 months old, taking a few tentative steps and gives out hugs willingly.  Oh my, I so love my grandbabies.
The creek was still perfect for a quick dip in the coldness and it was Min-Min's first time.  She LOVED it.  The mornings were also absolutely chilly and I was able to have a fire to warm myself, wait, it's August in Oklahoma, there is something wrong with that statement.  Oh well, it was wonderful.


And it is still so green, IN AUGUST!!!
Poor dead trees, the result of a lot of flooding the past couple of years.

Monarch alert!!!

Oh, these babies have my absolute heart.  Love them so very much.

 

No comments: