Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Roses, Kiddos and Fish

Thought I would touch base here.  Since my life, and everyone else's, is pretty much at a standstill, I can't report much in my world.  Just painting and grandkiddos.
Remember last weekend I picked a some peonies and roses at our cabin.  It was a beautiful weekend!  Last weekend I started this painting and yesterday finished it.  I am so very please with how it turned out. 
"Reflections" oil 16x20

Back to the weekend.  We finally, FINALLY got to spend time with Snicklefritz and we had such a fun weekend, even thought it turned chilly.  There was a bit of warmth and sunshine that The Hubby got to take her fishing.  She also got to drive the golf cart.  We played a lot of Uno, read books and played hair salon.
My goodness I have missed this little munchkin.  It was good to get one of her hugs and kisses. 

More news...

This little family, our youngest, hubby and little Smiley, are moving home to be close to family!!!  Since they live in LA the music scene is pretty much non-existent for them and it made more sense to move here, closer to us.  We are over the moon to have both my girls here, close and their families!!!!!  I can't tell you how happy we are. 

No comments: