Sunday, April 12, 2020

Safer At Home Update

I trust all are well during this ongoing pandemic.  It seems as if it will never ends sometimes but I know in my heart it will.  Things may be different for awhile but all things do go back to normal, eventually.  
I'm continuing to paint at home but hope to transition back to the studio at some point.  I thought I might this week but if I listen to the doomsayers then we are in for the worst this week.  I just don't know.  
On to happier times, painting...Easter...granddaughters!
"Sunset on Cedar Crest"
 The bunnies have already found a new home, at least when they are dry.
"Hoppy Easter"

Baby Donald found it's way to Snicklefritz's Easter bag from me.

 We again headed to the cabin for the weekend.  It does get boring looking at the same four walls and we just decided to find another four walls to stare at.  Actually, it's kind of nice because it is very quiet and we had a nice fire in the fireplace and it rained last night.  The sound on the metal roof is very pleasing.  I have been cooking a nice breakfast Saturday mornings for The Hubby but I told him not to get used to it...lol!
We girls we able to have social hour again Friday and Saturday evenings on our golf carts, all at a very safe distance.  It's weird and we kind of have to yell a bit but I'll take it. 

We also, as a family had a nearly 2 hour ZOOM phone call/video call.  It was wonderful to see everyone.  

No comments: