Wednesday, January 01, 2020

First Post of 2020

It is 2020...I cannot even believe it is 2020.  Never in my younger days did I even conceive that the year  2020 was even possible.  

I rang in the year as I have the past few years with this little Snicklefritz.  It was quiet and early with a splash of sparkling pink lemonade.  The Hubby went dancing, her parents had a quiet New Year's at home and Mini, her momma and daddy went to friends so quiet it was around here.  

They only have a couple more days before they head back to LA and I will miss them terribly.  Getting to watch Mini grow up on Facetime with an occasional visit either way. 
It was awesome to see Mini get to meet her great-grandmother for the first time.  
She's also pretty partial to her cousin Snicklefritz and vice-versa.  Snicklefritz is pretty good at changing a wet diaper and holding her like a champ.  




Life is good around here and I feel like I'm the luckiest Granny ever.  

Guess I need to visit the idea of resolutions...nah, goals, I like that term better. 

1.  Work on the workout plan:  Curvy Yoga, Trainer 2 days a week, Stationary bicycle 2 days a week
2.  Continue the Nutrisystem Plan
3.  Paint more, enter in more national shows


Simple things that I think are very achievable.   I put the food thing on hold to get through the holidays.  Good grief we had party after party and I just could not keep it all up, but spring around the corner will be much easier to manage.  






No comments: