Saturday, September 30, 2017

We have arrived to Day 30 of this 30 day painting challenge and I chose my darling mother-in-law to paint. Today is her 90th birthday and we will be honoring her with a huge surprise party (shhhh, don't tell her.) She actually is NOT on Facebook, so no worries.
I lucked out in the MIL department when I married into this wonderful family. Gloria is one of the most kind, compassionate, beautiful, gracious, elegant, oh I will run out of adjectives to describe her, she is the BEST! She has raised three of the most responsible, respectable, successful, stand-up sons you will ever meet. She is truly the matriarch of this family and is the best role model my girls could ever have.
It has been an honor and privilege to call her MOTHER-IN-LAW, mother, friend, confidant. Here is to you Gloria, I love you.
Thank you everyone for tolerating this 30 day challenge and I appreciate all of your compliments, likes and loves. I am getting to do what I LOVE to do.


No comments: