Monday, August 08, 2016

Clayton

Our sweet boy, Clayton.  This weekend we hosted a dinner at our cabin and Sunday morning this little face was hurting.  I don't know exactly what happened but it was brought to my attention that a guest shoved him off of the couch after he jumped up on it.  He woke up Sunday morning unable to use his little leg, a leg that is already compromised because he was born with it a bit deformed, shortened.  He was only using three legs, hopping to go outside, eat, pee.  Luckily he didn't seem to be hurting, so to speak, because we could palpate it and rub on what seemed a inflammation in the shoulder area.  It seemed jammed or just knotted.  I don't know if that is what happened but I am a bit...no a LOT upset with this guest and if I see it happen I will say something.  Clayton is absolutely defenseless and so loving and sweet it makes me sick.  

This was him all day long yesterday.  He was not well at all with the leg.  This morning he is definitely better, thank goodness.  

Sweet little boy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How terrible. Yes next time have your camera video set up. Then you can catch the person and speak to him her or child. Whoever hurt your sweet dog.