Monday, December 21, 2015

Painting and Santa Claus

Is it me.  I can't figure it out.  Am I not posting enough.  Am I boring.  Is blogging a thing of the past.  Well, maybe it is.  Since Saturday my blog followers from 127 to 120.  I'm not in a panic at all, yet it is a bit concerning.  Oh well, it is what it is.  Onward...

I painted this sweet puppy this summer for our great niece for her birthday but had not been able to give it to her until now.  She was thrilled and so was her little companion, Thule!

I started painting this red pickup a few months ago with the intention to give it to The Hubby...but...
he sold truck last year to his brother and when BIL saw the other cars I had painted he wanted to commission me to paint "his" truck.  So I finished it and it will be his for Christmas.  FYI, I do NOT want to paint another car for awhile.  I can and I have but I kind of find them boring right now. 


Now just LOOK at this masterpiece Snicklefritz is painting.  The kiddo is a genius, a genius I tell you! 

Plus, she's not afraid of Santa Claus anymore.  Look at that intensity as she shares her wants for a motorcycle for Christmas!

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You know numbers go up and numbers go down but just keep on doing what you are doing.

Sometimes I wonder if Instagram is taking over blogging.

I manage the Skywatch Friday meme for the last couple years and I've seen the number of American participants decline an the number of overseas participants climb especially those from Germany, France, and New Zealand. I'm started too get criticized because in response I've tried to make it less "AmericanCentric".

Blogging is best for telling a story.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas!!