Friday, August 21, 2015

Ramble Friday

Last weekend we hit the road to the cabin, our oasis in the woods.  Saturday B and Snicklefritz decided to come up for the night on Saturday.  Snicklefritz loves the cabin.  She decided to help me take a selfie!

Our painting classes are out for the summer break but the class is still meeting because we LOVE to hang out.  I never thought I would have so much fun with the "new" friends.  I was looking for friends to just be with who call, text, travel with and have common likes, I have finally found that group.  We've been to Scottsdale together for workshop and been together for many workshops here in town.  We're also going to OKC in a couple of months for a week to take from Daniel Keys, an artist I've admired for awhile.  One of the ladies has moved to California but travels back to town often and comes to class still and is doing the OKC workshop with us.  I love my friends.  Now they are even talking of doing a trip to Italy, husbands included to take pictures to paint!!!!!  YEAH!

Did this little jewel yesterday in about 30 minutes.  9x12 oil on linen panel, "Clayton2".


No comments: