Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Guess what today is.  Today is my 9th anniversary of posting this blog.  It started as a way to work through my grief of losing my best friend Gail and the impending passing of my mother.  It has worked.  I have healed and with the help of finding my art I am happy again.  I tell people that I have found my happy when I paint.  The writing here is another happy, where I have found new friends and am able to express myself.  Now though since some family members I fear have found my voice here I have to pull back on some of my words but that is okay.  You don't need to spill everything that is on your mind.  So I will just say Happy Blog Anniversary to ME!  Happy 9 years of letting it all hang out.  
  

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Blogoversary!! Generally, friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and such always find out about the blog and so one has to keep that in mind.

Kay said...

Wow! Nine years is a long time. Congratulations! Happy Blogaversary!