Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Dance

"Morning Glory", 5x7 oil on cotton panel
AVAILABLE
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I am gearing up to have the crew.  I'm really very excited to have everyone this year.  I do wish the California girl and her guy were coming but I totally understand.  They are so busy right now with work it's just too hard for them to come home that often.  They will be here next summer for The Hubby's big 60th birthday bash (a surprise to him).  

On top of all of that going on like grocery lists, when to thaw the turkey, table cloths, we are getting ready to move our office next week, FINALLY!  It is going to finally be a reality.  We've still got a few hurdles to go with the city and Certificate of Occupancy and all that popped up out of the blue but it is getting handled.  I am getting a new (used) front desk that I HOPE fits.  The architect, I think, screwed up his measurements so our electrical floor box may be in the wrong place and the bay where our file cabinets are too, which makes everything have to go where it is at and that means we are too close to the front window.  We will just have to see how it all lays out.  I told The Hubby that I HAVE to have my computer and Internet up and running by next Friday so I can do payroll.  It's a dance with all the powers that be.  

1 comment:

Linda Kay said...

Jill, you are one busy girl. My two daughters who live fairly close by are off to other locations on Tday, so we are having a little get together with neighbors who also have no kids around. We are all helping with the cooking, and it should be a nice time.