Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dreamland

I can't believe it but for the past two nights now I have slept, slept like a baby!  Dreams and sleep, awwwwww, I feel great this morning, actually I'm a bit groggy with SLEEP!  It is  a wonderful feeling rested.  

(OLD pictures)

I don't know for sure if it's the weather change or just that my body is doing it, but one thing I did change was meds.  No, not sleep meds, but several months ago a friend was talking about her blood pressure medicine, the same one I take, and she said that she started taking it at night because of fluttering heart when she took it in the morning.  So I started taking mine at night too.  Well, a couple of nights ago I went back to the morning regimen and think THAT may be the key.  I know it's only been a couple of nights but so far so good.  This being said I have always had the sleep issues.  When a young I didn't sleep well either, being the only one awake in the house for hours and hours and hours.  Let's just say my mother didn't like doors shut in the house and Sis and my bedroom was RIGHT NEXT to my parents room....no more explanation needed.  

Here's to SLEEP!

2 comments:

Linda Kay said...

I need my sleep for sure, Jill. It's very frustrating when you can't shut your brain off. Congrats on sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Over in Canada hubby and I have had same thing. Could not sleep for over a week. oh is that terrible.

Apparently I was told it is the change in weather. Who knows but it has been awful.

Went away for Thanksgiving with family. Had a great fun days. Only when we got home. We made up for those terrible nights of not sleeping before we went.

We now have got caught up with sleep. Went to bed at 8 last night. Got up at 8.30 this morning. Update from Canada.