Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Yesterday before art class I noticed through the bathroom window sitting on the fence in the sprinking rain these sweet doves.  Perfect picture don't you think.  Anyway I hurridly went to find my camera and went snapping away.  I didn't have anything to paint until I saw them.  S.....
class began this way...

I'm trying to be a bit looser and this is what I have so far.  I had to quit as the darn thing was so wet but so far, I like it.

This is a bad photo but then I tried this on a small 5x7.  Love the way it turned out.

Next it was on to this handsome guy.  Decided to stop and head home.  Back to it this weekend I hope.


1 comment:

Nolita said...

Love the doves. BTW, I tagged you for a survey on my blog at http://nolitamorgan.blogspot.com/2014/05/tagged.html Scroll to the bottom for the questions and copy and paste them into your blog. Once you've answered, post a comment in my blog. Only if you want to, of course!