1. I am in the midst of helping with the planning of my 40th high school reunion. I am not that old, am I. We had a meeting last night and it was actually great fun. I'm kind of getting excited about this one. It's not like I haven't seen anyone since high school, cause we have had a reunion every 5 years since 1974, except the 35th! Here's to making NEW friends!
2. I hate bananas. Yes I do. Well, I guess hate is a very strong word. I can eat them and then all of a sudden I want to hurl. It's the texture I think because I do like the smell and the taste, well sometimes.
3. I have a standing pedicure/manicure appointment every 5 weeks and a massage, facial, reflexology, and hair appointment every 4 weeks. I have earned this, trust me!
4. I have been out of high school 40 years; married 38 years this month; have an almost 35 year old and almost 29 year old daughters; 15 month old granddaughter; an almost 79 year old father; and almost 87 year old mother-in-law. I am almost 58 years old!!!! EEK! It's all just numbers.
5. This random thing is kind of hard and taxes the brain. It's good to tax the brain. It makes it fire and sputter and work and keeps it all oiled up! I do Sudoku all the time, in fact I'm obsessed with it at times. I have it downloaded on my KindleFire and work the puzzles for hours sometimes. I used to do the newspaper crossword and Sudoku but quit a few years ago. My daddy does his every single morning.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin