Monday, November 25, 2013

This and That

Turkey day is fast approaching and I can't seem to get my mind off of it.  I think it's because I love, LOVE to have family home and to FEED them!  Probably the most important reason this year is that our sweet Afton will be here!  She flies in tomorrow night and I CAN NOT WAIT to see her!  

Today, I had to go into the office and do a bit of work then fly off to Daddy's to set up his Medical Alert button.  That took a bit since I had the wires crossed, but it is done!  

Then to the store for dinner, gas in the car and HOME!  I feel better driving around because The Hubby got me a couple of new front tires.  One of them had a slow leak and when they took it off it had a slit deep inside!  Kind of scary!

Home to wait for The Hubby to come home and have a nice dinner of salmon and spinach.  

Tomorrow will be another whirlwind of running as I have to go the office yet again to type an invoice.  I have to get my house in order for company on Thursday so it will be back home to work on that and wait for the delivery of my new red leather loveseat.   We still have the HUGE leather chairs in the dining room that need to taken to storage yet they still SIT.  I have to have them gone no later than Wednesday!  Nag, nag, nag!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go to my art class!

Toodles all.

2 comments:

Kay said...

This year I'm feeling a bit stressed over Thanksgiving for some reason. Here's hoping the turkey roasting goes well.

Beryl said...

It's nice to hear how much you are looking forward to having your family there for Thanksgiving Dinner. I'm glad you got some new tires - those Oklahoma roads are pretty fast, I can imagine it was scary seeing that slit in a tire you had been driving on!