Friday, November 08, 2013

Kale and Red Wine

This morning is rough.  Rough because yesterday I fixed a fabulous veggie soup with lots of kale and chipotles in adobo sauce.  It was hot and spicy and very yummy.  The rough part is the add on of last night.  We went out to dinner with some of our neighbors to the local Platt College restaurant called Foundations.  Honestly, we've had better food there before but it was great fun to spend time laughing and visiting with the wonderful neighbors.  On top of the spicy soup filled with kale was a lot of red wine, in fact, I'm still a bit tipsy this morning.  That, along with the kale rich spicy soup, well, let's just say I'm not going too far away from the house this morning.  I had planned on staying in bed this morning as I don't have anywhere to go today but of course my bladder and Clayton's bladder was having none of that.  So up and moving (literally) I am this morning.  I think I will go back to bed in a bit.

No comments: