Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Extra Fabric

Tuesday and good morning all.  Guess what, guess what....I decided that I was tired of hitching up my jeans that had begun to sag.  I realized on Saturday that something was hanging off of my backside and it WASN'T my ASS.  It was the extra fabric of the seat of my blue jeans that was hanging!!!!  WOOT - WOOT!!!!!  So this morning I started trying on the plethora of jeans that are in my closet and found a size smaller that FIT, that means zipped up and buttoned!  How exciting is that!  I say very, very exciting and I am continuing.  I'm making better choices nearly every single thing that goes into my mouth.  Now don't get me wrong, my weakness lately is Payday candy bars that seem to call my name.  Since June I have had 2 and that is 2 too many but it is what it is and I'm still losing and that is what counts.  

This weight loss thing is for me obviously for my health but it's also for this little light of my life.  I want to be around to see her children!

No comments: