Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Fun

Last week was such fun.  We watched little Miss Rio Wednesday night while the parents had a date night.  Clayton was quite happy to lend a watchful eye.
She enjoyed cottage cheese, cucumber, fig, asparagus and cauliflower.  Her fav though is truly cottage cheese. 
Then Thursday we all went out to In The Raw to celebrate The Hubby's birthday.  Ordering veggie rolls Rio got to enjoy a bit of brown rice and avocado, with chopsticks no less. 

The weekend I planned a huge party at the cabin on Friday night to again celebrate his day as it was his actual birthday.  Wow, it was a great success and The Hubby was thrilled.  

Saturday morning I took the golf cart and my trusty camera over to a fellow cabin to snap a few shots of his wonderfully decorated place.  I think I have several to paint! 








No comments: