Saturday, March 16, 2013

Paintings for "SALE"...maybe

Exciting news in a way.  I was asked last week by my pedicure lady if I would be interested in hanging some of my paintings in their salon.  What!  It's a very nice salon and has a great clientele.  I was so excited for sure.  So the past week I've gathered my flower paintings and a few others to put on display to SELL!  How exciting, don't you think!

I've been so blah that painting hasn't been something I've enjoyed or wanted to do lately...but today with the sun streaming through my window I'm off to paint. 
Have a great Saturday one and all today.  

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I don't know anything about art but I would say that you have lots of talent. That's pretty exciting that somebody wants to try and sell some of your works.

Beryl said...

That is such great news! Which nail salon?

Jill of All Trades said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill of All Trades said...

That would be The Loft