Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dreams and Nightmares

Sunday morning, early, EARLY and I'm awake.  Actually, I've been awake since 4 am.   I had a bad dream and can't even remember what it was but it jolted me awake and here I am still awake at 5:36.  Oh well, it gives me a chance to catch up on blog reading and commenting, of which I am very far behind and to actually BLOG!  I'm trying to get some stuff out there but the words have just not been there, and people are asking where I've been.  I've been playing with little Rio, working and trying to be creative with the painting.

We did manage to scurry off to the cabin on Friday evening, just for the night.  A nice bowl of tortilla soup and a warm fire with friends and I was happy.  This dreary weather is taking a toll on me and tonight they are predicting SNOW!   What in the world has happened to our wonderful spring.  I'm ready to plant some goodness!  I did get a few photos of the hint of spring.


The Carolina Jasmine is blooming ...
and tons of daffodils...
so spring has got to be here soon, the calendar says so.

1 comment:

Kay said...

More snow? Oh no...