Monday, October 22, 2012

Babies, Moons and Flowers

Friday night The Hubby and I attended a concert at the River Spirit Event Center, The 5th Dimension and The Spinners.  The Hubby was adamant that we go to see them so tickets I purchased.  The venue is fairly small and quaint and was quickly filled to the brim with a lot of blue and white hair, not the pink or yellow variety but the OLD kind.  But really, we are so in that age bracket it's scary.  What a rowdy crowd that loved to sing along and dance in their seats and aisles.  The 5th Dimension was okay with a founding member Florence LaRue, which I had never heard of.  The Spinners had two returning founding members and it was a great concert.  We were pleased.  

The next day we were headed to the cabin for one night but The Hubby was insistent that we spend some time with Rio.  She is growing so fast already and it's only been 3 weeks.  
Her face is changing so much and even smiled when her name was mentioned.   

The drive to the cabin was beautiful.  The day was incredibly beautiful with the colors changing quickly. 
I grabbed my camera when we got there and hopped on the golf cart to try and capture the beauty. 
Check this out.  I was driving through the meadow and when I stopped on the backside where it is quiet, I turned to capture this in the bright midday sky! 

The last of the flowers are trying hard to get all they can out of the sun and warmer temperatures. 




I am already waiting impatiently for spring.

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Grandbaby is very cute, Granddad looks very happy also.

I'm jealous of your weekend cabin. It would be nice to get out in the country but we are busy, busy, busy... I'm so bored being busy.

Michelle said...

If I make a noise about looking forward to spring, my kids freak out. They love the cold rainy weather that is fall and winter! I'll just keep my spring desires quiet for now!