Wednesday, April 04, 2012

We're Pregnant

Yes, you read that right we're pregnant...wait...I'm not...our oldest and her dreamy hubby, B and B2 are expecting by the end of September.  We are going to be grandparents!  So excited.  We promised that we would not announce anything on the Internet until she was in her 2nd trimester and she has hit that mark (15 weeks), so we have been given the go ahead!  I've got to dig out the baby blankets and start a bit of crocheting!  I/we're so very excited!  My baby's having a baby!

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Congratulations to you, hubby, daughter and her husband.

Sweet Tea said...

I'm so HAPPY for you and your family. You're world is gonna be so much bigger and brighter now - a grandbaby changes everything!!
Girl or Boy?

Jill of All Trades said...

Don't know yet if b or y...should find out in a few weeks.

Cindy said...

So much fun is ahead of you! Congrats!

momto8 said...

yea for you!! congrats to your daughter and son on law too! how very exciting!!
I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.
good luck!!

Natascha Coester said...

Congrats, that sounds so exciting :)