Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Hubby Down

The Hubby is down and out with his back.  He was washing his truck last week and something just went.  He's in such pain and is moving very slow and crooked!  The doctor is ordering up an MRI which the insurance company, LAST time, would not approve.  This time it is essential to make sure he has not herniated a disc.  He never does not exercise and it has been over a week of him not being able to hardly lift a book.  I hate seeing him in such pain and crookedness.  I certainly hope the doc calls with an appointment soon.  I'm now going to have to start mowing and weed-eating the cabin yard!!!!

2 comments:

Beryl said...

I would almost rather be the sick one than having my husband unwell. It's so hard to see them in pain. Stay strong and good luck on the insurance covering the MRI.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I can commiserate, having hadf lower back surgery myself !
Rest, rest, rest until he knows the MRI results.
Best wishes,
~Jo