Monday, March 05, 2012

Would you rather travel to space or go deep into the ocean?

The question today for National Blog Posting Month is "Would you rather travel to space or go deep into the ocean?"  That is such an easy one for me!  First, definitely NOT deep into the ocean.  I hate any water to swim in unless you can see the bottom and yes I know you can see the bottom in some waters.  I then qualify that statement to say you have to see the bottom and absolutely NO critters in the waters.  So I'm pretty happy in a pool.  Ever since the movie Jaws came out I have had some horrible fears of the ocean and lake waters.  I am an excellent swimmer with earning the Senior Lifesaving at the age of 14 but NO WAY!  I don't even like to watch television shows about what is down there. 

Now the space travel.  Yes, yes, yes, I would be on the first space shuttle to live in outer space.  I have been enamoured with space travel ever since the first man in space.  The love was also fueled by television shows like Lost In Space and Star Trek.  Oh how that would be such an adventure, and I am NOT an adventurer, at all. 

How about you, which would you like to do if any?

2 comments:

PTBYF said...

Space definitely. Like you... I don't know, nor do I care to know, what is in the water. The ocean is beautiful but twice I nearly drowned. I have a very healthy respect for the water and what it can do. Look but don't touch, I say!

LeeOhana said...

Space - just seems like there's just so much to see...

I'm actually afraid of the ocean. I don't know why... I live on an island surrounded by it...LOL!