Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sunset

I took a wonderful ride on the golf cart last night and enjoyed a beautiful sunset...



The water is down over the dam but still very, very high.  At least the wigwam (community building) didn't flood this year, so far.
The ride was by myself.  I was feeling a bit lonely and sad and had the feelings a hurt a bit.  I'm fine today!  Friends are coming tonight for dinner which means I have a TON of work to do today.  The screened porch is NASTY with pollen so I have to move all the furniture out and scrub it off along with the floor.  Then I promised to go play a bit of Texas Hold 'Em at 1:30.  I had better run and get busy if I am going to do that.  I can already expect an allergy headache after the cleanup! 
Update:  I am NOT a lottery winner.  Rats...I just knew after my fortune cookie yesterday: 
"Life is a series of choices.  Today yours are good ones."
A couple of weeks ago I received this one:
"You will inherit a large sum of money from an unusual source."
I just knew this was the day for the big one, but...

The Hubby got this one yesterday too:

"You shouldn't overspend at the moment.  Frugality is important."
Rats...ruined my chances I think!

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

The pollen must be making us all in a somewhat "bummed" mood. Me too. . .Glad things are better today. BTW, I'm not a winner either.