Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions

I'm watching the news this morning and the big news on GMA is the lottery, the BIG lottery.  Do you participate in the lottery fever?  It's kind of infecting I must say.  I have only bought a lottery ticket in my life and that was with my Dad and Sis with their help.  It's one of those things I don't really understand and am a bit fearful about going in and plopping down money for.  1 in 176 million chance of winning the big one, $540 million with it to rise bigger, bigger, bigger because of all the people putting in more money.  I have to get gas this morning and I just might, might buy one.  How about you, do you? 

5 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I have never bought one but wouldn't it be amazing if you did and you won!!

Anonymous said...

I buy them once in a blue moon - it is not a habit I have so I only do it when I think about it. Up here in Canada our's never get as big as yours - now we have the max millions with huge winnings (for us) and those are always in the 55 million range. Then again here you don't pay taxes on lottery winnings, but still.......

Beryl said...

The morning news that I watch is Channel 6, with Leanne. I always find out what to do on the weekend by watching on Friday. So, when she talked about the Mega lottery, I decided to buy a ticket. But it turns out that I don't even know where to get one. That shows how few lottery tickets I have purchased. So maybe my husband will find one. Leanne also talked about a fun run with some masked Mexican wrestlers on Saturday. It's going to be a busy weekend!

Kay said...

I used to always buy only one. Then my husband and I would talk about what to do with the money if we won. We knew we were just buying the fun dream. We're pretty fearful of ever winning because it could change our lives.

Michelle said...

Never bought one, but for no other reason than I just haven't....it is tempting though with the big jackpot!