Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Working

It's working, I think.  The knee is definitely better but the ankles are a bit touchy yet.  I'm still going to stay fairly low key until next Tuesday, and in fact having a massage and facial today.  Unfortunately, we are supposed to go to a dance Saturday night and that is what tweeks my knee usually.  I hope we don't dance too much. 

Talking about dancing, I think I forgot about this little function and I don't know if I have anything to wear or even time to find something. I'm a bit of in an internal panic here this morning. I'll got through the closet...
this with a pair of flowly pants...or... 
if I keep on the salad this week and a pair of Spanx...

What do you think!

1 comment:

Beryl said...

I love the pleated one, but think I would wear the sparkly black one. I always love glitz on other people.