Friday, March 23, 2012

Hairspray

How's everyone's spring break gone this week.  It has been a real soggy one here for sure for the kiddos.  I've taken the opportunity to get some home time under my belt and a tad of painting.  I even started up the exercise regime again and today I'm a bit sore.

While doing the picture scanning thing, which I will continue next week, I found this picture of my momma's Beta Sigma Phi group.  I used to babysit for some of these ladies and even date a few sons.  Check out the hairdo's!  Lots of ratting and hairspray and one of the pic's I didn't scan, the lady sported a cute little bow right in front.
Then we have this little cutie (me) with no ratting or hairspray...just long, long, long straight hair. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's going back a bit!

Love the glasses on lady number 5.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love your old pics. I remember those piled up hairstyles.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I love looking at old photos and these are so cute. So glad we don't have those hair styles now!!