Friday, January 13, 2012

Warrior

Last night The Hubby and I watched a movie from NetFlix that he just had to see.  "Yah, yah, yah, okay, I'll watch it with you."  Warrior is about UFC fighting!  Right, I really wanted to see that.  The Hubby has been recording and watching that stuff like crazy and I'm not that much of a fan.  I used to watch boxing with my granddaddy and The Hubby.  The Hubby has been to some live boxing events with my Daddy and used to like boxing but not now.  Anyway, last night he popped the movie in and I nestled down to give it a go.  Some of the stars are Joel EdgertonJoel Edgerton Picture, Tom Hardy Tom Hardy Picture

and Nick Nolte.  I recognized Joel, who is Australian, but didn't know his name and of course, Nick Nolte, but Mr. Tom Hardy....can we just say YUMMY!  He is British and has been a few movies but in this he's a back east kind of fighter and the body!!!!!  Whew, back to the movie.  I have to tell you it is a bit brutal in the fighting but the story made me cry, cry, cry.  It's not for everyone but I really, really liked the movie!  Well worth a watch. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this review - I would normally never check it out, but perhaps now I will!!