Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Struggling

Today is Day 4 of my everyday blogging for 366 days and I'm hitting a wall of still fingers.  Hmmm, well let's see, yesterday I finally got the Christmas all boxed and in the garage ready for the attic for yet another year.  It felt good to get it done but I do look forward to next year already.  Hopefully, if the rest of the work we want to do on the house is done we will have one hell of a Christmas party again.  Every few years we host a HUGE gathering that is catered and possibly this time valet parked.  I LOVE to do it and if I have a year to plan all the better.  I even have a larger tree in the attic I haven't used in a couple of years so I may have two trees.  Oh well, we will just see what happens. 

This is also day four of my trying to regulate the intake of food through my pie hole.  I'm doing okay, not great, but okay.  I've joined a website called http://www.sparkpeople.com/  that has a wealth of info, food tracking, exercise tracking, blogging and support.  I've done it a few years ago but I found that I can do the app on my phone and on my Kindle Fire!  I opted to also use the treadmill yesterday that I haven't done for a bit.  I've been mainly doing the stationary bike but I'm going to do a walking program that begins the end of February so I want to get my feet back in the game. 

See I did have a bit to write about.  I'm eating better, working out harder, reading a LOT, life is moving forward!  Hope you stick with me.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm reading you every day! Congrats on getting on the treadmill. I suppose I ought to try and turn ours on.

Kay said...

Me too! I'm trying to watch what I eat, but it's hard. Congratulations on blogging for 366 days!

Carma Sez said...

you are bold to take on the everyday challenge - now that college starts back in session tomorrow I'll be on the once every two weeks blogging plan :D