Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cough, Cough, Wheeze

I'm sick.  It is 5:52 am on Saturday morning.  I actually was up at 5:30 to feed Clayton and the granddog, Mondo.  We are granddog sitting for the night.  He is a great do but, Wow, he was restless last night which put Clayton very restless and on top of that I'm still sick.  I started with a sore throat on Tuesday which finally abated yesterday, now the crud is mainly in my throat area and ear canals.  Needless to say I didn't sleep much last night and quite frankly, I don't feel all that bad, except when I wake up in the morning.  I feel like I've been hit by a truck when I rise but as the day goes on I feel pretty good.  So this morning, ICK!  And I don't dare go to see my Daddy for fear of giving him something!  I'm supposed to go to the flea market today and the local home show with my friend Sharon but I believe I'm going to have to beg off.  I HATE that but I think I need some rest.  Since it is only about 6 now I'm going to give it another hour and see how I feel.  Advil here I come. 

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Sounds like you have "the winter crud". YUK!
Our youngest dd has the same "stuff". Crossing my fingers that hubs and I don't catch it. Rest, rest, and more rest seems to be the key in getting well. Hope you're much improved by tomorrow.

Kay said...

Take good care of yourself! So many people are becoming ill lately. I guess it's that time of year. I'm a firm believer in chicken soup.