Saturday, January 21, 2012

Come Saturday Morning

I'm sitting here at the cabin enjoying the conversation of The Hubby and a friend that stayed the night.  Last night they drove to Fayetteville, Arkansas to see a concert, a Pancho Sanchez.  It was the brain child of another friend, Bucky, who they met there.  I think they had a good time.  The Hubby wanted me to fix them breakfast which I didn't mind and I did this morning.  It should be a lazy day around here.  Abbott will go home in a bit and it will be quiet yet again.  I love the peace and quiet here on the weekends.  On to reading, journaling, napping and just being still...enjoy my friends.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just finished making waffles for two nephews who spent the night. Not sure if they really wanted them, or if it was all me. I went to bed last night thinking, "In the morning, I'm making waffles!" In about 3 hours, the boys go home and I will start my relaxing weekend of doing not much of anything!

Sweet Tea said...

Your time at the cabin always sounds so "inviting". Enjoy!