- An email from my old high school best friend with updates of her life and family (sad) and an apology, "Even though we drifted apart after high school (something I will always regret), you can’t imagine what it meant to me to have you as a friend. I will always be there for you if you ever need me." This truly made me cry and set me off emotionally today. She wasn't a person that my family liked at all, neither did The Hubby, which he reminded me, but she was my best friend for 6 years and impacted my life. I was glad for the contact but mad for the insensitivity from him.
- On top of all the construction stuff, Daddy stuff, work stuff, I was informed by The Hubby we bought a little house for either flipping or rental property. Great, another project. Can't say I'm too unhappy because I love those kinds of projects but, just great timing.
- The talk of selling some more property has me in a clinch a bit. I'm not sure I want to. It can change part of our lives a bit.
- The Hubby's STUPID cell phone he has left on has rebooted itself 3 times, once every hour, just about the time I have drifted off to sleep.
- The huge thunderstorms that have literally blown through in the past hour making me run to my usual place to wait, the toilet. Sometimes they scare me.