Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yawn!

It is 3:10 AM and I'm awake.  I don't often have insomnia problems but I do tonight and the causes I can pinpoint. 
  • An email from my old high school best friend with updates of her life and family (sad) and an apology, "Even though we drifted apart after high school (something I will always regret), you can’t imagine what it meant to me to have you as a friend. I will always be there for you if you ever need me."  This truly made me cry and set me off emotionally today.  She wasn't a person that my family liked at all, neither did The Hubby, which he reminded me, but she was my best friend for 6 years and impacted my life.  I was glad for the contact but mad for the insensitivity from him.
  • On top of all the construction stuff, Daddy stuff, work stuff, I was informed by The Hubby we bought a little house for either flipping or rental property.  Great, another project.  Can't say I'm too unhappy because I love those kinds of projects but, just great timing.
  • The talk of selling some more property has me in a clinch a bit.  I'm not sure I want to.  It can change part of our lives a bit. 
  • The Hubby's STUPID cell phone he has left on has rebooted itself 3 times, once every hour, just about the time I have drifted off to sleep.
  • The huge thunderstorms that have literally blown through in the past hour making me run to my usual place to wait, the toilet.  Sometimes they scare me. 
So here I am at 3:10 AM, Wednesday morning posting to my blog.  Oh, and Wade, if you are reading this, I'm not going to be there this morning.  Hopefully I will get to sleep sometime. 

Yawn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put down the hammer, see your friends, and do what is important to YOU. Construction can wait. God bless