Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shower and Dr. Hippy

Here it is, our new shower floor.  They have yet to grout it but this the shower floor.  I'm so excited to finally see something happening. 
The floor has started to be laid but has been halted till the shower is done.   We had to wait for the floor part of the shower because it is a no edge shower and floats into the floor.  Whatever.  I'm just ready to get it done at this point.  One good thing is that the fence has been fixed as of this evening.  I took a picture with my phone but it has yet to arrive in my email box so I will just tell you it is AWESOME!  Clayton has his automatic door back and we won't be screaming at him as he escapes to the neighborhood. 


Daddy update:  I visited him on Sunday and planned on going there this afternoon but got a call from the nursing home saying that his wound was oozing too much and they made him an appointment at Dr. Hippy, could I be there.  Well, sure I could.  Of course I was edgy but it was all good.  They took a x-ray and the hip looks great and Dr. Hippy was smiling, smiling very big.  He said that is to be expected in a revision hip replacement but that he was pleased.  Whew!  I feel better.  Heal please, heal!

3 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today
Ann

Carma Sez said...

glad your dad is doing OK - and the tile floor looks superfab!!!

Kay said...

I'm so glad your dad is doing better. Your shower floor is awesome!