Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life Is Looking Up

Imagine my surprise this morning when I walked into Daddy's hospital room and there he sat in the chair eating breakfast and getting ready to read the newspaper.  He looked awesome.  The best from any procedure he has ever had.  Plus, when they offered him a pain pill he turned it down, saying he had no pain.  That kind of worries me thinking, well, just thinking.  I'm a worry-wart that is for sure.  I'm so excited that he is doing so well this time and have high hopes that he will be back to sort-of normal.  He will have a limp and will have to probably use a cane and they are calling out for a new wheelchair for home!!!  That is awesome since the Fred Flintstone one is so obsolete.  He already wants to go home and the nurse said something about him going home but he HAS to stay for rehab and so that the incision does not pop open.  He has to be extremely careful right now.  Anyway, life is looking up for my sweet Daddy. 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yae!!! I'm so relieved, happy and glad for you and your family.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wonderful news.