Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last weekend we were granddog sitting with sweet Mondo.  He is such a lovely soul and my bud but last weekend he and Clayton had the best fun at the cabin with The Hubby.  He took the "boys" on adventures in the meadow then quick swims in the creek.  They had a grand time and I think ready to go home and rest from all the fun. 
Today we are home.  It's is just too hot to be at the cabin and I need a break from my life.  Tonight we are having old friends for dinner.  The house is clean and my dinner prep is cleaning strawberries and seasoning steaks.  So Clayton and I will laze around most of the day in the cool.  I still need to make my bed and take a shower but later, much later today.   
My focus when I am through here is to clean around the my easel and then apply layers and layers of paint to canvas.

How is your weekend going? 

3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Hope your evening with friends went well.
I'm pleased to read that your Daddy is mending so well; that is good news, for sure. Thanks for dropping by to share this "Good News" on my Blog.

Kay said...

This is so sweet. I hope to see our granddog some day soon too. :-)

Carma Sez said...

looks like a nice painting you've got in the works....