Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watching Water Boil

I am in love with cooking shows.  I don't do as much as I used to but I LOVE to watch the Food Network and The Cooking Channel, all day long.  My favorite is The Barefoot Contessa and Giada De Laurentiis but I've fallen love with another one.  As I was skipping around with the channel changer I happened onto The Cooking Channel and found Laura Calder, French Food At Home.  Oh I love her simple yet elegant and fun way to cook French food, more my style.  I have yet to try any and just ordered one of her cookbooks.  I can't wait.  Check out Laura Calder here if you haven't seen her show.  I almost feel like I'm in her kitchen, like I'm home.  The music is wonderful too.  Maybe I'll do more than watch water boil soon.  It's been awhile.

1 comment:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I don't believe I've seen that show. I'll have to check it out.