Friday, June 24, 2011

This and That

Life is just kind of running together in a ton of days and nights for me lately, but I have to stop sometime and take a breath.  The beauty of a few of my moments...
Sunrise on Tuesday morning as I rolled into the parking lot of the workout place.  It was about 5:45 am.  Isn't it just beautiful.  I just had to capture it. 
The Hubby installing the heated floor stuff for the new bathroom area.  It will be awesome.  Flooring is picked out along with the marble for the shower and countertops.  The backsplash I'm in love with and yesterday got to go wallpaper shopping for the small water closet area. 
Did take a break to try my hand at some abstract art too.  I kind of like it.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm totally jealous of your heated floor. Nice pic, and I love your painting.

Territory Mom said...

A heated floor is beautiful!!! I love the tile. Everything needs a little color.