Monday, July 19, 2010

McLinky Monday: What Room Are You Most Comfortable In

McLinky Monday with the RHOK ladies is what room are you most comfortable in.  I took the quiz and I knew it would come up with my living room but I wish it would have been the screened porch at the cabin...sigh...I miss it already today except it was totally HOT this weekend.  Join in the fun...





You Are Most at Home in the Living Room



You're the type of person who always feels relaxed at home. In many ways, it's where you're at your best.

You love to chill out at home. You are not the biggest homebody in the world, but you appreciate the time you spend there.

There's nothing like having a few friends over to watch a movie or just talk in your living room.

You are proud of the home you've created, and you love to share it with others.

8 comments:

momof3girls said...

a screened in porch! That does sound comfortable! - I wonder what options they have. I was a living room to

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I was a living room too -Although a screened porch does sound nice :)

Dawn said...

We were just talking AGAIN last night about screening in our back porch. Sigh... I can't wait until we actually do it.

I'm a living room as well. I love chillin' in front of the mindless boob tube. =)

Thanks for playing along.

Kellyology said...

What? You're not a kitchen? I can't believe it.

I miss you're screened in porch at the cabin myself. I think we should have a RHOK out there in the fall. Oh yes I did. I just invited all of the ladies to your house in the fall. :0 :) :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Screen porch at a cabin sound pretty close to Heaven!

jennykate77 said...

I'm a living room too! :) I'm with everyone else...that screened porch sounds so nice!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Is anyone something besides a living room or a kitchen?! :)
Thanks for participating today with the RHOK!
~ Priss

Kay said...

I don't even have to do the quiz. I alreay know. It's my office which has a bed and TV in it.