Monday, July 05, 2010

Aluminum Boat and Lightening

Another ride on the pontoon boat.  Here are the facts:

  • 2 pontoon boats
  • Beer, lots of beer
  • long ride to see fireworks on the water
  • 8 young adults that have already spent the day in the water with said beer
  • 9 adults, tired adults
  • "Storm is approaching," the lake patrol said, "keep watch for lightening cause you're in an aluminum boat."
  • Beautiful fireworks
  • Dead boat battery after the fireworks show with impending lightening
Need I say more!

4 comments:

Char said...

sounds like some people didn't have a good time either.

i broke my camera last night. my $2,000 camera and my $600 lens.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The two happiest days of my life were the day I bought my boat and the day I sold it.

Debbie said...

Ouch! Beer, aluminum boat and lightning sound like a dangerous combo to me!

Cindy said...

Yikes!