"This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's away to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web"
Now I am supposed to select 15 other fellow bloggers to pass this award too and contact them. 15 might be a stretch but here it goes...These are a few of the blogs I visit every single day and look forward to reading or just looking.
- K at Mommadosey
- Kim at Parachuting Without A Net sorry Kim, I'm hitting you twice in as many days but this one is definitely for YOU!
- Tasha at Tasha Does Tulsa
- Trixie at Trixie's Home
- Nicole at Year of Change 2009
- Heather at Audrey Eclectic
- Country Girl at Chronicles of a Country Girl
- Tia at Clever Girl Goes Blog
- Rac at Ella Drew
- Becky at My Life As It Should Be
- Ruth at synch-ro-ni-zing (I'm a new reader but love it)
- Debbie at Suburb Sanity
- Deb at Rain or Shine
- Afton at Me'n Afton
- Briana at Sheezkrafty
Okay, now the last two are my girls but I am very proud of them too.