Sunday, November 22, 2009

She's Here

A arrived and was hugged and kissed by all.  We piled into The Hubby's truck to have dinner at her sis's, our oldest, B&B's just as soon as she arrived.  The evening was filled with food, three-way, wine, laughter and a lot of Rock Band.  What fun we had last night.  Today A and I took a drive to Daddy's house so I could show her the progress we have made.  While there I had her take a picture of me by the fence that I once stood in front of some 52 years ago.  I have been trying to find the picture of mother in the same place but can't at the moment but enjoy the snaps of me and ME. 


Char said...

hello friend!

Janie B said...

Love the photos! That's such a neat idea. I have pictures of my daughters playing in the leaves when they were very little and in the same place doing the same thing when they were grown up. I love it!

Kay said...

This is so cool, Jill. It's amazing how quickly time passes, isn't it?