Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6:20 am

It is 6:20 a.m. and I'm at Jazzercise WATCHING the girls workout. I have been back to workout for exactly 6 days and now because of my infection and now I'm back to watching again. I got up this morning and felt the infection back again. I can not believe it. I hate this. It messes me up on my working out, more mentally than anything 'cause it is all I can think about. Now I have to call my personal trainer in about an hour and tell him I won't be there AGAIN! I want to be well so I can continue my weightloss and exercise plans. My mind is just a jumble of mush of worry and exhaustion from worry. AND to top off all this I have to tell The Hubby again that the fun bed stuff is on hold again because that is the region of infection. OH MY GOD! WHY ME for this junk. Man, I'm a little nauseous right now. LATTTERRRR!!!!!

No comments: