Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wedding stuff!

For some reason I'm at a loss for words to put into "print". It must be the anticipation of the wedding a week from Friday. I can't believe it is almost here. We are now down to the final crunch. I paid for the cake yesterday. Tomorrow we pay for the DJ. The caterer and the place we pay after the fact. The dress is hanging in our guest bedroom waiting to be official. I just can't believe it is here so soon. I am uploading a few of the engagement pictures they took. They are so very cute together and they are both so in love with each othere. A comes home on Saturday evening and it will be very busy after that. Enjoy...



1 comment:

Kellyology said...

OK, OK. I'm wicked behind with all of my blog reading...but I just have to say that that is one cute couple!