Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 days!

2 days until the big day. I can't believe it and on top of it all A and I are sick. I think mine is allergies but crap! Tonight the wedding party girls are having Mehndi done one our feet for the wedding. Mehndi is:
If you are confused, no my daughter is not from India but her wedding in incorporating worldly wedding traditions. Mehndi on our feet, a horseshoe in her bridal bouquet, a Cherokee blessing, the Methodist blessing that she said after all her youth groups, people surrounding the couple's first dance in the shape of a heart, and some more that my clogged head can't seem to remember. Things are moving fast. I've had my nails done, my hair today (color and cut) and the house is getting cleaned today for the rehersal dinner tomorrow night. Thank goodness I'm not cooking...potluck!

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

This is getting exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy it mom.