Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 9

Well, day 9 and we are still powerless. It's not too bad with the generator but we only run it 12 hours a day. I'm just tired of no blow dryer and heaven forbid that I try to put makeup on with a flashlight or by candlelight. As far as we can tell it may even be just before Christmas before we have power. #2 daughter is arriving on Thursday and she will have to stay with the MIL if we are not up and running. The phones at the office are still ringing off the wall but at least it has slowed down some. I feel sorry for those we are just not going to be able to help. At least I was able to get my car out today, just had to have my jaw deadened by the dentist, yuck. Tomorrow I have to drive out south to the car dealership to get my Christmas present installed...an IPOD hookup in my car. I should be finished with the Christmas shopping then too.

No comments: