Thursday, November 15, 2007

Booty Call

Today is one of the two days I have been trying to take off since our #1 daughter has started working for us. She works for us Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Friday's, all day and that allows me to get out of the windowless office, but, somehow that has not worked for me. Everytime I try to get away The Hubby finds a need for me to at least make an appearance at the office. Today, he doesn't realize that I am staying HOME!!!!! Yes, I am sitting here in my wonderful living room, the sun is streaming through the window, my parakeet is chattering and the canary is peeping. Ain't life grand, wait, if The Hubby finds me that means he'll try to come home for a booty call. What is it with him. It is all that is on his mind, but of course that really hasn't changed in almost 32 years of marriage. He definetly has a one track mind. When the kiddo's were little it was nice being self-employed and the girls in school during the day 'cause we made use of the time. Now it is because we're too pooped in the evening to stay up late enough because our feet hit the floor at 5 am. I know this is weird subject but it is what is on my mind today.

I also have a couple of things to do today, purely fun for me but I have to at least wait until the UPS delivery comes. I have to sign for the package. I have a long standing love affair with Amazon.com and have ordered the whole series of I Love Lucy and The Andy Griffith Show. I love these shows and can watch them all day long. I'm indulging in me stuff. I also plan on going to my day spa open house this afternoon and one of my favorite stores open house, Steel Daffodils and then on the the bra store for new bras. IT'S A ME DAY!!!!! I love it. I even think I'll just put my hair in a ponytail and throw a sweatshirt on with my jeans and tennis shoes. While I await the UPS guy I guess I'll do some laundry and try to organize my closet a little, if I have too.

No comments: