Monday, October 01, 2007

October 1

Monday morning, October 1, 2007. What a beautiful morning it is. I drove to the office in my little red convertible and thoroughly enjoyed the warming air.

Yesterday The Hubby left for a little camping trip with his bud's for that little male bonding experience. I fully encourage him to take these trips as he has been so stressed with work. First thing I did when I knew he was going to be gone for a couple of days was plan to see a movie. First I had to make the stop to see my Daddy as today he was taking his trip to Laughlin with his sisters to see their half-sister. He told me he had not flown since 1962 and it was a propeller plane. Wow. He was nervous but should be half-way there by now. Good for him.

After the visit with him I met my friend C at the $1.50 movie to see Pirates of the Caribbean-The End of the World. Uh, ick. Hated the end of the movie but as always LOVE Orlando Bloom. Then we decided to have a cup of coffee and that was a very bad move for me as it was 5:30. Should have had decaf. Since The Hubby was gone I was a little anxious being alone in the house and the not being able to get into a deep sleep didn't help at all. I dozed off to sleep about 10:15 but awakened about 1:30 and then was tossing and turning till about 3:30. I knew the alarm was going to go off at 4:45 so that made me more anxious and I heard every little creak in the house. I got up with the alarm and went to Jazzercise but I know fully well that I will be hitting the sheets early tonight. YAWN!

No comments: