Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm so tired.

I have been so tired this week. So tired that my eyes have been absolutely burning during the day. I get out of bed Monday thru Friday at 5 am without fail and then have the weekends to at least sleep in a couple of hours. Well, with us at the business seminar last weekend we had to get up at 5 am there as well, so my rest-catch-up weekend just didn't happen. So I'm very happy that tomorrow is Friday and I'm heading for the cabin and some rest and relaxation and lots of reading. There will also be a little party time on Saturday night as we're hosting a smoked brisket dinner on Saturday for 16 with the neighbors.

Some very exciting news: The #2 daughter that is in California is really living her dream this weekend. She is officially working for Tears For Fears (temporarily)for their concert in Saratoga, California. This band has been her very favorite for many years and to finally get a chance to work with them is AWESOME! Kudos to #2.

No comments: