Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spa trip almost over

Yesterday was spent watching the water rise and rise in the lake. It didn't rain yesterday until about 9:30 last night and it was (as my mother would say) a gully washer. This morning the watch of the rising water is on again as they are opening more gates and there is more rain predicted. I haven't really minded too much as I have spent time in massages and under a canopied area reading numerous books. I finished Calamaity and Other Stories, Janet Evanovich's most recent Lean Mean Thirteen, and now am halfway through Water for Elephants which I enjoying immensly. Today I have a pumpkin scrub, wrap and massage. Tomorrow is the facial stuff and then sadly Saturday I will flying back home, so sad. This place is absolutely wonderful and it has lived up to my expectations.

No comments: